We are currently seeking an Environmental Specialist II to segregate and pack hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste materials and commercial chemical products into approved containers and load into a 24 ft box truck. Utilization of a handheld device to capture and print manifests and labels. Drive a Commercial vehicle in accordance with DOT regulations and company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete a vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment are safe to operate before leaving company premises and while on duty.
• Labels, markings and manifest shipments in accordance with applicable EPA and DOT regulations and company policies, practices and procedures.
• Loads shipment on and off of trucks safely and compliantly.
• Interact with customer regarding job status, client requirements, and assures customer satisfaction
• Safely transport hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles.
• Utilization of electronic driver logs as required to assure compliance with all regulations.
• Obeys all traffic laws and regulations while operating and driving company vehicle.
• Wears personal protective equipment as required by Stericycle, DOT, OSHA, and customer regulations.
• Immediately reports all accidents, near misses, and injuries involving employee or others while operating company vehicles/equipment to the Supervisor/Manager over the area.
• Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
• Performs other duties when assigned.
• Valid Commercial B Driver License
• Hazardous Materials endorsement
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• No at fault accident within the previous three years
• No more than three moving violation convictions within previous three years
No DUI within the last 5 years
No Felony within the last 3 years - charge will be reviewed on a case by case
• Must Pass DOT physical.
• Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug screen.
• Must Pass Pre-Employment Background check.(DETAILS ABOVE)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY HERE http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_stericycle/external/registration.do
Posted by 2C4F Administrator. Posted In : HIRING ( JOB LEADS )