employment type: full-time
I am currently looking for two class A CDL professional drivers or in the more professional term transportation engineer.
My engineers must be willing to be away from home 3wks at a time with two days back home.
All requirements for being hired on are bellow. you will be attending orientation in Iowa at witch i will pay for.
Pay: 1000-1200 per driver per week
you will be required to fill out 1099 and will get 1000-1200 every week in full no taxes that will be your responsibility during tax season.
◦ Must be at least 21 years old.
* No open container violations in the last 3 years.
* No DUI or DWI violations in the last 5 years. No more than 1 DUI in the last 15 years and no more than 2 DUI's in your lifetime.
* You must have a good driving record and have been licensed in the United States for a minimum of 2 years out of the last 3 YEARS.
* Must pass a DMV/D.O.T. (Dept. of Transportation) physical and a pre-employment drug screen.
* No felony convictions in the last 10 years. All felony convictions must be approved by CRST management.
* No misdemeanor convictions involving crimes of moral turpitude in the last 3 years.
* No Felony Possession of Controlled Substance charges ever.
* Misdemeanor for Possession of Controlled Substances must be outside of 15 years and also must have management approval.
* No loss of foot, leg, hand, or arm.
* No history of diabetes that requires insulin for control (oral medication is okay).
* No impairment of hand or finger that interferes with power grasping or no impairment of arm, foot, or leg that interferes with the ability to perform normal tasks of driving a motor vehicle.
* No history or current diagnosis of rheumatic, orthopedic, muscular, neuromuscular, or vascular disease that interferes with the ability to control and operate a motor vehicle.
* No history or diagnosis of respiratory dysfunction likely to interfere with the ability to control a motor vehicle.
* No current diagnosis of high blood pressure (140/90 is the maximum) likely to interfere with driving a motor vehicle.
* No current diagnosis of myocardial infarction, angina, pectoris, coronary insufficiency, thrombosis, or other cardiovascular disease known to be accompanied by syncope, dyspnea, collapse, or congestive heart failure.
CALL OR TEXT (817) 726-3424
Posted by 2C4F Administrator. Posted In : HIRING ( JOB LEADS )